Sunday, October 06, 2013

Traditions: Old Vs. New. The Truth About Black And White Magick.

Traditions:

Ancient Practices (Pre-Christian. Meaning before ALL other belief systems).


Every Ancient Tradition has its own history and traditions. As most would not do this, I do combine some of mine. Most are not combined and celebrated or done separately. I do celebrate the Sabbats, major and minor. But I celebrate them in their Ancient traditions or not at all. Which is why I have a list of the Ancient Traditions that I am studying or trying to study. Trying to find Non, neo, new age, wicca information is difficult.
 
Neo, New Age, Wicca is NOT the same thing as Modern or Ancient Paganism. Even modern Paganism is different than Ancient Paganism. No, I do NOT study neo, new age, wicca or modern Paganism. No offense but it serves nothing but to teach fluff bunny nonsense.
 
That everything is love and light. It teaches nothing about balance. The true nature of Nature and Magick. There is no such thing as white or black magick. Its what we do that changes this. Its what we intend that changes the nature of magick. Magick cannot truly pick a side because, Magick just IS!
 
Black is the very darkest color, the result of the absence of absorption of light. Black is both positive and negative. It is the opposite of white. White is the color of light that contains all of the wavelengths of the visible spectrum without absorption. It is the opposite if black. Anything can be positive or negative, depending on your personal outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment